This program is hosted by the Southeast AIDS Education & Training Center (SEATC). For more infomation and to register for the program, please vist SEATC's website.
The TPCE website is for claiming CPE credit after the program.
Date: Mar 29, 2018 07:30 AM - 04:00 AM
- Other Clinicians
The Tennessee Pharmacists Consortium for Education is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
Southeast AIDS Education & Training Center
- Identify risk factors for HCV which indicate that a patient should be tested
- Discuss the epidemiology of HCV
- Describe the pretreatment evaluation, including patient history, physical exam, lab assessments, staging, and readiness assessment
- Classify the different HCV genotypes and recommended treatment regimens for each
- Discuss appropriate monitoring while a patient is undergoing HCV treatment
- Identify common drug-drug interactions and pharmacological considerations
- Break down options for medication coverage
- Describe post-therapy monitoring procedures
- Apply knowledge by participating in case discussion
Time: 07:30 AM - 04:00 PM