While this is a multi-day conference, CE credits for pharmacists will only be offered on Thursday, March 22. For more information or to register, please visit https://www.etsu.edu/com/cme/22nd_primary.php.
Date: Mar 22, 2018 07:30 AM - 03:30 PM
The Tennessee Pharmacists Consortium for Education is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
- Evaluate patients of all ages using most current medical trends.
- Demonstrate increased knowledge on the most recent pharmacological agents available.
- Assess the most appropriate treatment for patients in the primary care setting.
- Practice causation analysis of worker??s compensation.
- Evaluate current treatment plan to consider inclusion of alternative treatment modalities.
- State public health measures for the prevention Human Papillomavirus (HPV) infection.
- Build a model for a resilient team.
Time: 08:00 AM - 03:30 PM