To register for this program, or for more information, please visit https://www.etsu.edu/com/cme/cipm_2018.php.
The TPCE website is for claiming credit after the program.
Date: Apr 6, 2018 07:00 AM - 05:00 AM
The Tennessee Pharmacists Consortium for Education is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
- Employ several common non-opioid approaches used in the treatment of pain.
- Discuss the evidence supporting the use of these techniques in pain treatment.
- Show a connection between behavioral health and physical pain.
- Integrate appropriate expectations for treatment of pain.
- Identify and diagnose opioid disorders.
Time: 07:00 AM - 05:00 PM