Date: Mar 22, 2018 05:30 PM - 07:30 PM
The Tennessee Pharmacists Consortium for Education is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
- Review the classic blood coagulation cascade.
- Explain the pathophysiology and therapeutic management of hemorrhagic stroke.
- Compare the mechanisms of action of available reversal agents.
- Discuss evidence-based reversal options with use of current literature.
Melody Fredo, PharmD
- Review newly updated C. difficile infection treatment guidelines
- Identify key changes in the treatment of C. difficile infection
- Discuss Fecal Microbiota Transplantation(FMT) for the treatment on C. difficile infection
Jordan Lee, PharmD