Date: Feb 21, 2019 06:00 PM - 07:00 PM
The Tennessee Pharmacists Consortium for Education is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
- Describe the pharmacology of buprenorphine
- Differentiate between the various dosage forms of buprenorphine
- Discuss U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) labeled indications for the use of buprenorphine, including opioid use disorder (OUD) and chronic pain management
- Given a specific patient case, identify when buprenorphine for use in chronic pain management may be indicated based on current evidence-based literature
- Apply the state and federal laws regulating the use of buprenorphin
Rebekka Burch, PharmD