This website is for claiming credit after the program only. In order to register for the program, please click here.
Date: Apr 11, 2019 09:00 AM - 04:30 PM
The Tennessee Pharmacists Consortium for Education is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
- Identify risk factors for HCV which indicate that a patient should be tested
- Discuss the epidemiology of HCV, HIV, HBV and other co-morbidities
- Describe the pretreatment evaluation, including patient history, physical exam, lab assessments, staging, and readiness assessment
- Classify the different HCV genotypes and recommended treatment selections
- Discuss appropriate monitoring while a patient is undergoing HCV treatment
- Identify common drug-drug interactions and pharmacological considerations for treatment
- Summarize ART selection and viral resistance for HIV positive patients
- Review basics of taking a sexual history, and PrEP and PEP prescribing
- Recall current trends in the Opioid epidemic and its relation to the spread of HIV and HCV
Time: 08:00 AM - 04:30 PM