This website is for completing credit after the program only. In order to register for the program, and pay the $25 fee, please click here.
Date: Nov 16, 2019 07:30 AM - 04:15 PM
The Tennessee Pharmacists Consortium for Education is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
- Describe the universal precautions for prescribing controlled substances.
- Discuss how urine drug screening should be used as a therapeutic tool when treating patients with controlled substances.
- Explain how to update internal office policies and protocols to avoid disciplinary hearings.
- Identify solutions to clinical challenges when working with the patient prescribed opioids or buprenorphine based on the Virginia Board of Medicine Emergency Regulations.
- Outline a plan for monitoring and safely tapering benzodiazepine pharmacotherapy in special populations.
Time: 07:30 AM - 04:15 PM