This program is for completing credit after the program only. You must register on the TPA webiste, www.tnpharm.org, in order to attend.
Date: Sep 27, 2019 01:30 PM - 02:30 PM
The Tennessee Pharmacists Consortium for Education is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
- Describe the pharmacist’s patient care process (PPCP).
- Discuss entrustable professional activities (EPAs) for new pharmacy graduates.
- Review the components of the PPCP to experiential learning within your pharmacy practice.
- Outline EPA levels to provide formative and summative feedback regarding practice readiness of students.
- Discuss how to incorporate the PPCP and EPAs into your assessment of pharmacy trainees (students and residents).
Time: 12:30 PM - 01:30 PM
- Outline current pharmacy residency accreditation standards.
- Recognize common difficulties in meeting accreditation standards.
- Identify strengths in programs accreditation standards.
Time: 01:30 PM - 02:30 PM