This website is for claiming credit after the program only. In order to register, please click here.
Date: Feb 27, 2020 12:00 PM - 04:30 PM
The Tennessee Pharmacists Consortium for Education is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
- Identify risk factors for HCV which indicate that a patient should be tested
- Discuss the epidemiology of HCV and current trends
- Describe the pretreatment evaluation, including patient history, physical exam, lab assessments, staging, and readiness assessment
- Classify the different HCV genotypes and recommended treatment selections
- Discuss appropriate monitoring while a patient is undergoing HCV treatment
- Identify common drug-drug interactions and pharmacological considerations
- Summarize perinatal transmission and pediatric HCV
Time: 12:00 PM - 04:30 PM