This website is for claiming CE credit after the program only. Pleae click here to register.
Date: Mar 6, 2020 09:00 AM - 03:00 PM
The Tennessee Pharmacists Consortium for Education is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
- Identify risk factors for HIV which indicate that a patient should be tested
- Discuss the history of HIV, its global impact, and the epidemiology of the virus
- Describe the pretreatment screening, including patient history, physical exam, lab assessments, staging, and readiness assessment
- Classify the different HIV genotypes and give an overview of recommended treatment selections
- Discuss current recommendations for prescribing PrEP and PEP
- Identify common drug-drug interactions and pharmacological considerations
- Describe the interaction between HIV and other common STIs
Time: 09:00 AM - 03:00 PM